...yes, my heart is still beating. Although I don't know much. Except I am really sleepy, the W button on my keyboard is beginning to quit on me, and there is something rattling around inside my head about how closely linked joy and pain are (yes, thanks sister). To be honest, my brain is not functioning well right now... but here goes...
Wow... nevermind. I just layed here staring at the computer screen for like 5 minutes without blinking... aka I totally just spaced out. I guess that means I should go to sleep.
***Side note- I am currently ridiculously frustrated with my life right now because it never seems like I either have the time or emotional energy (usually the latter) to think about the things I want to think about... I just dont have any motivation....... ARRRGGG!!! UHHH! GRRRR!!!! Somehow I dont think that actually let out any frustration... end of side note***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

remember the conversation we had about the good times when we were upset we would vent the two minutes later we would be laughing very hard? Ahhh i miss them!!
ReplyDelete